Explore the program
- Browse the program by name, date, venue, country, category and director
- Browse What's On at the festival daily
- Shake the app on any program screen to take a chance
- Find out whether sessions are selling fast or sold out to avoid missing out
- Read event information and watch film trailers
- Find your way around Melbourne with maps for venues and dining partners
- Have your say in the MIFF Audience Award and go into the draw to win a premium ticket suite for MIFF 2020.
Buy and download tickets
- Buy tickets securely with your credit card anywhere, anytime
- Buy passes and redeem films immediately
- Go paperless: download tickets to be scanned at the cinema door
- Add your tickets to Passbook
- Add your films to iCal
Schedule your attendance and share with friends
- Create a shortlist of events through Wishlist
- Share events through email, Twitter and Facebook
- Share your ticketed sessions with friends through email or add them to iCal
- Map your nearest MIFF Food & Film partners and access special offers
- Get the latest festival news straight to your phone
- Follow the festival through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube feeds
- Want to be part of the conversation? Include #MIFF2019 in your tweets.
Left your printed tickets at home?
- If you buy tickets using the same MIFF account details, you can retrieve all the barcodes on your device regardless of how you purchased (counter, web or phone). These barcodes can be scanned on your device for entry at the cinema door.
About the developers: Ferve Tickets has been working with Australian festivals for the last decade, building customised ticketing systems to deliver a smooth, stress-free festival experience for staff and customers.