Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. By entering the promotion, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry, including published information about how to participate and any prize offered.
2. The promotion is being run by Filmfest Limited, ACN 12 006 391 902, Level 3, Block Court, 290 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3001.
3. To be eligible for the promotion, the entry must satisfy all criteria and be received (actual receipt) by MIFF during the period of the promotion as advertised.
4. MIFF can refuse to accept an entry at its absolute discretion.
5. Employees, agents and contractors of both MIFF and any partner including but not limited to suppliers of prizes, and their families, are ineligible to enter.
6. Prizes are not able to be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash and are subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the supplier. Also, prizes to the same or similar value may be substituted at MIFF’s absolute discretion.
7. If any winner does not come forward or claim any prize within a reasonable time or by the specified date, such prize is forfeited and a new winner may be chosen or drawn.
8. Any decision made by MIFF in respect of the promotion including cancelling the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. MIFF is not be liable for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered by an entrant or third party, including but not limited to, direct or consequential loss, as a result of entering or participating in the promotion, or in connection with the redemption or use of any prize.
How to submit an enquiry regarding social media at MIFF
You should contact MIFF by email or in writing if you: