$5,000 to $9,999 contribution
Last year, MIFF Gold Patrons delivered us a lifeline. This year, MIFF Gold Patrons are helping us expand our festival beyond Melbourne’s CBD and into a select number of suburban cinemas – sharing our love for film with wider audiences.
Gold Patrons enjoy:
- reserved cinema seating
- an advance festival sales period
- invitations to the VIP Program Launch Party
- tickets to the Opening Night Gala
- invitations to the Centrepiece Gala
- invitations to a festival VIP event
- invitations to a special meet-the-filmmaker event
- invitations to the MIFF Shorts Awards
- special access to MIFF Play
Gold Patrons also enjoy priority access to year-round member previews and concession entry to partner cinemas.
Note that a $5,000 Gold Patron contribution includes a tax-deductible component of $4,377.
For all enquiries, please contact Brad Macdonald on firstname.lastname@example.org.
MIFF is a registered charity. A full tax deduction is available on donations and contributions, minus the value of any benefit you might receive.
All donations are received by the Melbourne Film Festival Fund – a tax-deductible fund listed on the Australian Government’s Register of Cultural Organisations maintained under Subdivision 30-B of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997. All donations are tax-deductible, less benefit value.