$5,000 to $9,999 contribution
For the past two years, MIFF Gold Patrons have delivered us a lifeline. They have enabled us to keep ticket prices low while also investing in MIFF Play and expanding the festival’s access and inclusion offerings. In 2022, Gold Patrons are helping MIFF present a number of exciting new initiatives for the festival’s 70th anniversary celebrations.
Gold Patrons enjoy:
- invitations to an exclusive VIP Program Launch Party
- an advance festival sales period
- reserved cinema seating
- tickets to the Opening Night Gala
- tickets to the MIFF Film Competition Awards and Closing Night Gala
- invitations to the MIFF Shorts Awards
- invitations to a MIFF 70th anniversary event
- special access to MIFF Play
Gold Patrons also enjoy priority access to year-round Member preview screenings and concession entry to partner cinemas.
Please note that a $5,000 Gold Patron contribution includes a tax-deductible component of $4,377.
For all enquiries, please contact Brad Macdonald, Head of Philanthropy & Festival Development, on email@example.com.
MIFF is a registered charity. A full tax deduction is available on donations and contributions, minus the value of any benefit you might receive.
All donations are received by the Melbourne Film Festival Fund – a tax-deductible fund listed on the Australian Government’s Register of Cultural Organisations maintained under Subdivision 30-B of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997. All donations are tax-deductible, less benefit value.